Sunday, February 9, 2014

Practices, team fees, waivers, and more!

Next practices:
  • Sunday Feb 23, 1pm - Meridian Park
  • Saturday March 1, 1pm - field=? (either Meridian or Wilson Pacific)
  • Sunday March 9, 1pm - field=?
Games start Saturday March 15, schedule/location TBD.

Team fees: 

To cover the team registration, replenishing the first aid kit, a few field reservations, etc., team fees are estimated at $25-$30 per player (or whatever works for your family - I can offer scholarships). Thanks in advance:

--> Easiest: PayPal to **lexyrelph@yahoo.com** as a personal transaction
--> Or: cash at practice, with a note so I know who paid me

Waivers:

Mandatory for all players. Online this year - you will need to set up an account through DiscNW to e-sign the waiver. For each player, I will add *one* parent's email to the roster, and I believe the system will send you a prompt to do the rest. Stay tuned.
--> If you have a strong preference for which parent's email to use, let me know.
--> If you are opposed to online registration and e-waiver, email me for a paper version (not my preference due to the additional effort)

T-shirts:
If you don't have a yellow team t-shirt from last year, let me or Jim (Mariko's dad) know, so we can make an order before games start. Estimated cost $10 each (TBD), and do let me know if you need a scholarship.

Discs:

I'm not sure there is enough interest for a bulk disc order this year, but if someone would like to coordinate, I'll give you the information. Alternative: find one at Big 5 -- it must be Discraft 175g.  

Thanks!
--Lexy